Friday, October 5, 2007

Fly-by-night Fabric Sale

Fly-by-night Fabric Sale @ Brownies

ONLY 15 DAYS
October 15th - 30th


.50 cents - $1 A YARD

We just came across A LOT of fabric and will be setting up a fly-by-night fabric store in the space next to us (the one that keeps changing shop owners) & reselling it all SUPER CHEAP!!!!!!!!!

We have about 100 blots (20 to 150 yards each bolt) most of them are cotton jersey knit fabric in solid colors.
The fabric also includes: woven, swimsuit type material, blends, knits, natural & synthetic fabrics. prints, textures, solids (mostly solids)

.50 cents - $1 A YARD

Come stock up on this amazingly cheap good quality fabric.
Please pass this along, tell all your friends

ONLY 15 DAYS
October 15th - 30th


Brownies Vintage
2001 Milvia St.
Berkeley, CA 94704
http://brownies-vintage.com

4 comments:

Shell Mitchell said...

You are right down the road from me... I am just north of Berkeley in San Pablo. Next time I am in Berkeley I'm coming to check out your shop!!

Unknown said...

Ooooo... I wish I were in Berkley, CA!!!

MadeByAmanda said...

Any chance you will sell any of this super-cheap fabric on Etsy? If so, let me know, I would totally be interested. :)

babyleila said...

Awww... it's a little too far away for me to come! Would love to!!!